Recurve sight from Axcel.
XP stands for Xtra Performance. Improvements over the standard model Achieve sights include a new extension bar produced from layered ultra high modulus carbon, increased windage adjustment, wedge lock attachment knob, simple click on/off locking on windage and elevation, larger adjustment knobs and a recurve sleeve lock block allowing for a one screw adjustment of scope or pin.
- Extension bar of layered ultra high modulus carbon for improved strength and torsional rigidity.
- Increased windage adjustment provided by #10-32" screw (vs. standard #6-32).
- Wedge lock attachment knob mounts your sight securely, with large area of contact with the sight bar.
- Simple, click on/off locking on windage and elevation prevents movement and unintentional adjustment.
- Adjustment knobs designed for ease and comfort of use - even in challenging weather conditions.
- Recurve sleeve-lock block allows one-screw adjustment of scope or pin.
||Left and Right-Handed models.
|Vertical bar length:
||4.375" adjustable range
|Sight pin thread:
||8-32 (standard recurve pin or scope)
|Clicks per inch:
||0.00156" per click.