When Easton introduced the X10 as the ultimate projectile for the recurve bow, compound shooters were quick to recognize and adapt the benefits of the advanced design. Optimized specifically for the compound bow, the NEW X10 ProTour combines a stiffer tail spine and front taper. The result is stiffness where it's needed and a low-profile for ultimate accuracy at long-range outdoor distances.
- Straightness: +/- .0015" Guaranteed max
- Extra high-strength carbon fiber bonded to a 7075 alloy core tube
- Weight tolerance: +/- 0.5 grains
- Polished black carbon finish
* Because of the pronounced tappered shape of the X10 Protour, Easton recommends that they are cut to no shorter than the specified minimum arrow length.
Easton's NEW ProTour offers the high-tech advantages of X10, tailored specifically to the compound bow.
Sold in matched sets of 12.
Please enter your required length and nock type when checking out.
Unsure of your arrow spine?
Click HERE to download the Easton Spine Chart.
We dispatch your arrows shafts at full length unless otherwise requested in the comments box..
Our X10 Protour shafts are measured using Nitro pin nock as required. (Nocks Not Included)