Finger spacer from Fairweather. (Note: Tab Face or Plates NOT Included.)
The Fairweather MODULUS tab features the most comfortable ergonomic design available, enabling comfortable natural shooting without compromise. The tab plates are made from tough Acetal - known as 'the brass of plastics', it provides the highest performance with the lightest weight possible. Smooth, comfortable against the hand as well as the face and jaw. The tab comes complete with two shelf options, one with shelf, and one without.
The Fairweather Spacer is the only one of it's kind, a combined spacer and ring made from smooth urethane rubber, and available in a large range of sizes to fit your finger perfectly. The modular design structure fits the spacer and ring to the plates without any possibility of the spacer shifting, parts coming loose, or any other unwanted movements.
The leather used in the Fairweather tab is Kangaroo - 3 pieces. Kangaroo is an incredibly high performing leather, ultra strong, yet soft. It shoots in VERY quickly - your tab can be ready and shot-in within just a few ends. The Kangaroo also gives a very definite string feel, allowing you to achieve a more precise hook from one shot to the next.
- Component part for highly customisable Fairweather finger tab.- popular with international Olympic archers.
- Made for performance and comfort.
- Made from soft and flexible urethane rubber.
- All-in-one ring design for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Good number of sizes available.
For correct sizing: Measure middle finger circumference on tab hand. Refer to table below for correct selection.
- Sizing ring available in store - please CONTACT US for further information.