This product is for the Hoyt Prevail 37 SVX in Target Colours. For the Blackout model of this same bow, click HERE.
Purpose built to help you prevail.
- Complete set of modules included so all drawlengths can be made for the cam size!
- Brand new, performance enhancing geometry.
- Cams optimised for speed and performance by draw length.
- Popular 37" axle to axle length.
- Hard lock pocket and stabilizer systems that prevent movement and keep critical connections secure.
- Hard hitting SVX cam for high performance shooting.
- Cam offers a rock solid back wall that can be customised to your prefered feel with adjustable peg.
- Modular grip system offers interchangeable grips for fine tuning grip pressure and give the perfect hold.
- Adjustable cable guard position to shrink groups and neutralise torque.
- Great range of classic Hoyt colour options.
|Axle to Axle:
|Draw length options:
||Cam 1: 24"-26" Cam 2: 26.5"-27.5" Cam 3: 28"-29" Cam 4: 29.5-30.5 Cam 5: 31-31.5
||SVX (5 sizes)
||See drop down menu
Hoyt bows dominate tournament circuits and top podiums worldwide, year after year. We take your trust seriously, and feel a responsibility to stand at the cutting edge through ceaseless research, testing, and innovation—using input from the best archers in the world. We do all this for one specific purpose: to help you Prevail.
The Prevail series is the result of that process, boasting the XT2000 limb, SVX and X3 Cam & ½ Performance Systems, and more. You will also appreciate the additional rear stabilizer location, which is compatible with our hard-lock rear stabilizer system. Our proven Shoot-Thru Riser Technology, 4-angle modular grip system, and adjustable 4-position cable guard technology are just a few of the other technologies that make the Prevail Series the most advanced target bows in our 86-year history.
Fine-tune your grip
Hoyt’s patent-pending modular grip system allows you to fine-tune your grip pressure by changing the angle of the grip. Every Prevail comes with 4 different grip modules: 0, +2, +4 and +6 degrees, with 0 being the standard angle. Try each one to see which angle helps you achieve a dead-center hold and best fits your shooting style and form.
High-powered SVX and the ultra-smooth X3 Cam & ½ systems
Top and bottom cams are fused together by a harness system, ensuring they fire at the exact same time, every time for ultimate consistency and accuracy. No wonder it’s the winningest cam system in Hoyt’s 80-year history. The SVX comes with 65% let-off and a full set of draw length modules with every SVX model bow that allow draw length adjustment in ½” increments. The X3 Cam & ½ is even smoother, with a less aggressive back wall. The X3 allows archers to utilize a draw stop peg for an ultra-hard wall, or remove the peg and utilize our new draw stop machined directly into the module for a softer back wall. It is available in 65% or 75% let-off, and comes standard with a rotating inner cam module for easy adjustment in ½” increments.