If your requirements are not represented in the drop down menu options, please CONTACT US to see if they are available for special order.
You can also see the availability of these bows at our distributors HERE.
Year after year, the world’s best archers trust Hoyt bows to do what they do best—win. And year after year, Hoyt bows deliver—dominating tournament circuits and topping podiums worldwide. We take that trust seriously; and feel a responsibility to stand at the cutting edge of the archery industry through ceaseless research, testing, and innovation—using input from the best archers in the world. We do all this for one specific purpose: to help you Prevail.
The Prevail 37 and Prevail 40 are the results of that process, both boasting the XT2000 limb. The Prevail Series introduces a brand new performance-enhancing geometry and two brand new engines to power the bows, the all-new SVX and X3 Cam & ½ Performance Systems. You will also appreciate the all-new rear stabilizer location and our new hard-lock rear stabilizer system. Our proven Shoot-Thru Riser Technology, 4-angle modular grip system, and adjustable 4-position cable guard technology are just a few of the other technologies that make the all-new Prevail Series the most advanced target bows in our 86-year history.
|26" - 28"
28" - 30"
30" - 32"
|| 312 fps
Draw Weight Range
Purpose built to help you prevail.
- Brand new, performance enhancing geometry.
- Cams optimised for speed and performance by draw length.
- Popular 40" axle to axle length.
- Hard lock pocket and stabilizer systems that prevent movement and keep critical connections secure.
- Super smooth X3 cam & ½ gives an even smoother draw cycle and features a less aggressive back wall.
- Rotating inner cam offers a range of draw length options per cam.
- Modular grip system offers interchangeable grips for fine tuning grip pressure and give the perfect hold.
- Adjustable cable guard position to shrink groups and neutralise torque.
- Great range of classic Hoyt colour options.
If you require a weight specification that is not displayed, feel free to CONTACT US!
|Axle to Axle:
|Draw length options:
||Cam 1: 26"-28" Cam 2: 28"-30" Cam 3: 30"-32"